Agriculture Technology-As-A-Service Market Emerging Trends and Prospects 2026 with Leading Players: Trimble Inc., Deere & Company, AGCO Corporation, CNH Industrial N.V., Accenture plc
Agriculture technology-as-a-service market is expected to generate $+931 million revenue in 2019 and reach $+3 billion by 2026. The market is projected to witness a CAGR of +22%, during the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
The agriculture industry is experiencing growth of smart technologies into the farming cycle led by the increasing need for increase in global food production. As advancement in the practice of precision agriculture drives the growth of agriculture technology equipment, numerous challenges associated also restrict the adoption. One of the major restraining factors associated with the adoption is the requirement of great capital investments for its acquisition and operation. Most of the farming communities across countries do not have a strong financial background which can allow them to invest heavily in capital formation.
The recently released report by Report Consultant titled as Global Agriculture Technology-As-A-Service Market is a detailed analogy that gives readers an insight into intricacies of several elements like growth rate, technological developments, and impact of socio-economic conditions that affect the market space. An in-depth study of these numerous components is essential as all these aspects need to blend-in seamlessly for Market to achieve success in this industry.
This report offers deep-dive analysis on recent market trends and technological aggrandizement that impact growth in the Market, and the Market is thriving by Major Players are:
- Trimble Inc.
- Deere & Company
- AGCO Corporation
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Accenture plc
- Airbus S.A.S., AT&T Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors: Raven Industries, Topcon Corporation, SGS S.A., Intertek plc, Taranis, PrecisionHawk, Naio Technologies, IBM Corporation, and Microsoft Corporation.
Market Segmentation by Service Type:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Equipment-as-a-Service (EaaS)
Market Segmentation by Technology:
- Data Analytics and Intelligence
- Guidance Technology
- Sensing Technology
Market Segmentation by Application:
- Yield Mapping and Monitoring
- Soil Management
- Crop Health Management
- Navigation and Positioning
Geographically, a well-developed infrastructure of the global Agriculture Technology-As-A-Service Market, its awareness, regulatory framework are some of the factors that are driving the North Americans, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africans, and Latin Americans global market.
Researchers shed light on the latest advancements in technologies and some standard operating procedures which helps to enhance the performance of the Agriculture Technology-As-A-Service Market. Furthermore, it offers a detailed description of sales approaches and new online sales patterns. It offers an active assessment of global competitors across the world. Different case studies from various business experts or industry experts are also comprised in the report.
Key highlights of the global Agriculture Technology-As-A-Service Market for the forecast years 2019-2026:
- Agriculture Technology-As-A-Service Market report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments